03 December 2016

STEVE ECKERT NOW WALKING IN THE FOOTHILLS OF GREAT ENLGHTENMENT

TO ME FROM STEVE:


Sri Edji, I bow to you Master and thank you for calling me !

This AM when meditating, the personality was gone and I was Consciousness-very blissful.



Then out of nowhere...............you know how it is when your busy with something and all of a sudden you know something is Watching you.


Well I am the I am and shit all of a sudden something is watching this whole thing happen.


In my imagination my head turned slightly to the right only to see a window with a light for the background but nothing there. And I knew I and Consciousness was being observed.
Nothing like this has ever happened before but I realized that is behind the window ............. before birth, timeless, space less and emptiness. This is my true home.

No comments:

Post a Comment