04 June 2016

HERE IS A MESSAGE SENT TO ME ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAD AN AWAKENING EXPERIENCE BUT STILL EXPERIENCES NEGATIVE FEELINGS.
Hello Edward, please I need some help from you.
10 years ago I was just stopping my drug abusing and went in total shift with my life. Meditation and slight isolation. After short period of meditation 2 times per a day for around 15 min each I was fully aware that I was not the body or mind. I lost every fear and every desire, witnessing through the day the movement of body, mind, and thoughts.
I was at perfect peace for 6 months. After that, one day in the shower, I notice that there is no more me, there and then fear started bcz I didn't have nothing to cling anymore. I also didn't knew anyone from my town to help me with that fear neither I knew some teacher or basically anybody..
In short I had a lot of anxiety before that but by observing it or witnessing it I was gone. Until last year I was living relatively ok but last 1 year anxiety and phobia of travelling in tunnels subway airplane or just through motorway road.. It is really not nice to live like that and I am lost I don't know how to deal with that and my life is about lot of some short trips to work or private matter.
Last 10 year at least 1 time I do 30 min meditation but usually more.. Please do advice me how to step out from that state of fear of phobia of mentioned things. Thank you!
-----------------------------------
MY RESPONSE:
You step out by eating that fear and phobias. That is, let them take you over. Accept the feelings. Let them into your heart. Love the feelings. Become them. Identify with them.
If you can do that, they will dissipate into the greatest bliss you can know. Their energy will be added to you.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

2 comments:

  1. I found it is cool to have this attitude like "come fear, you are allowed here to stay and calm down" :))) But it is still very fearful to let fear engulf whole body, usually lots of stories come in to the mind that try to find the cause of fear, analyse the feeling, later i see that this is the covering process or 'security' mechanism to hold feeling trapped where it is and not let it grow and overtake me, because feeling usually becomes more acute and it grows when mind is silenced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome illustration of this point based on a personal experience:

    I too had agoraphobia for a number of years and on this one occasion decided to not only allow it overtake with the sensation of fear but intentionally magnify it, challenge it to scare me even more. What then happened was I suddenly burst out laughing and to such a degree that these people in front turned around looked at me, inquiring if I was OK, and I assured them that yes, I was indeed quite fine. I see this as transmuting all the energy that went into the fearful state into this wondrous blissful state.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete