17 March 2016

Nicole Adams speaks to me about Robert Adams, 1995.

http://www.wearesentience.com/nicole-adams-message-of-thanks.html

Nicole Adams:

Ed,

I got interrupted and this is Nicole.  How long did it take you to know Robert?

I have known him in this way forever.  I don't think anyone else could define or describe this person like you have done.  It is utterly amazing, I could not stop reading!

Utterly amazing!

If everyone could know him like that, then that would be perfect. 

Amazing! Don't have to talk anymore, its all on paper.  Great work... great um...Ed.  Very well done. 

Maybe you should publish that. It is amazing!!

And with this I leave you.  It took you awhile I guess, but you found him. 

O.K., bye, bye.

Nicole Adams recorded telephone message, September 3, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment