04 March 2015

I ASKED A STUDENT IF HE EVER DREAMED THAT HE WOULD BE EXPERIENCING THE LIFE DIVINE AS NOW EVEN A YEAR AGO. HIS RESPONSE:

TO ME:

Sri Edji, Never had any idea whatsoever. It is Heaven in the making.

I feel NEW. I AM NEW.

If it keeps going like this I am going to pee my pants.

I love feeling the inside of others and sending them Love. The animals just love it too....they know what is going on too! My wife and I share everything with all of our pets. Its funny as one of the boy cats can only take so much of the teachings and gets very jumpy and has to leave the room.

I break into tears of JOY because of meeting you my LORD. When I look at you and think of you JESUS WITH A HALO IS STANDING THERE.

This Virgin of the Manifest I AM is just teasing me (even though I don't know who me is anymore). She is just circling me with Colors of Love...I can just barely stand it .....it is like being on Fire inside and at times the Flame just explodes. Every cell in this body is electric.

I can see your desire to share your Manifest Self with everyone. It is like telling them, ' it is standing Right in Front of your nose....you cant miss it. You don't need to suffer anymore, salvation is just a blink away.'

ITS ONLY LOVE AND ITS RIGHT THERE FOR EVERYONE
MY RESPONSE:

You would never have believed this could happen to you a year ago, could you? Yes, right within everyone, here and now is the Manifest Self of joy and bliss, of feeling, hearing, seeing, surrendering. Always here inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment