06 July 2014

S. REACTS TO TODAY'S SUNDAY SATSANG ON THE SUBTLE BODY AS THE OPENING DOOR TO SELF

Thank you for just focusing on the Subtle Body descriptions. IVe been there in the Subtle Body during meditation in the past, not knowing where I was. Even though words are going to fall short of the actual experience, your ability to describe your own experience as well as the teachings you received on this, is so helpful to me. You've given me some sign posts on the way. No one ever talked me about the importance of exploring and knowing the inner world in a clear way in order to find our true depths. I always had an intuitive sense of wanting to know my inner being in a meticulous but not abstract or philosophical way. Your teaching helps me in a very practical way to do this. I feel real excitement again, beginner's mind, about meditation as self exploration. That's all I've ever really wanted, to explore, to find out what I am. 

I'm both smiling and crying as I write this, happy beyond words for your 'map' and pissed off for all the time I've been floundering around. Thank you, Edji, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment